• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Rosie

Laurina

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2481-9470-0823
Heart of the Forest
Gold Trophy (First Place)
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Spring Sakura
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Togepi Easter Egg
Purple Feather
New Year's Party Popper
Pink Feather
So, it's not very often I come across a villager in my campsite that I end up wanting to move in, but I heard Rosie is an amazing villager and she seems really sweet and adorable. I think I'm going to give her a chance. Hopefully, she will grow on me, if not, I'm thinking about doing a giveaway to someone who wants her more than I do and will appreciate her more than I ever will.

Does anyone have much to say about Rosie? I'd like some opinions since she'd take up my 10th villager spot, at least until Sly moves.

It really depends. Do you like the Peppy personality?
Looks like you don't have a Peppy in your town at the moment, so I'd say go for it. She looks cute too, which is a bonus. ;)

Rosie is a great villager and you will be very popular if you gave her away!!
Pango is my dream peppy!

\
Looks like you don't have a Peppy in your town at the moment, so I'd say go for it. She looks cute too, which is a bonus. ;)

Wow, I don't even think I realized this. Thanks for mentioning that!

Alright, I have Rosie moving in! I'm pretty excited. Maybe I'll grow to love her. I'm pretty sure I'll befriend her and keep her as long as she wants to stay, or until I'm finally ready to give her away to someone who has he as a dreamie.

Thanks for all the input, I appreciate it c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pango is my dream peppy!

I had Pango in the beginning, I really regret having her move out. Although, she does haunt my main street shops everyday so it's kind of like she's still apart of my town.

Lucky!!
She has been my best friend in all the games!
I haven't actually met her in this game though!
Can't wait to get her!!!!! :)

Lucky!!
She has been my best friend in all the games!
I haven't actually met her in this game though!
Can't wait to get her!!!!! :)

Good luck to you! I'm sure you'll get her eventually! c: I'll keep you in mind if you still don't have her by the time she asks me if she can move. Or keep a look out for a give away or auction post for her in the near future c:

Back