rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHH it’s okay!! i’ll leave in the art you did w the colored streaks (rip in peaces) but i MIGHTTTT do colored streaks again in the future so any art i order from you w just the brown hair i will def let you know if i end up doing them again!! 😈 and YAY i’ll send over the balloon now 🫶🏻

XARA ART PENDING - i would actually love a wallopoid if that's okay? (LMAO WALLOP ME) if not 200tbt is lovely !! i have no idea how to do tie dye in 3d but lets try it > : 3
WALLOP ME… 😭 but yes ofc the wallopoid is all yours tysm!!! i will send it to you now!! i’m so excited for 3D Xara 🫡

AW TY RIBBI - i think the 3D will look rly pretty on ur chara : > hopefully i do her justice! as u have seen i'm still learning

choco cake would be lovely along w tbt thank you so much!!! cute kitties hehe

i would love a pink bun balloon pls! RIP THE COLOURED STREAKSSSSS - if any previous art i have made for u needs adjusting to all brown hair lmk I'm happy to edit free of charge, same w this piece if in the future u do coloured streaks again i can just change itttt

XARA ART PENDING - i would actually love a wallopoid if that's okay? (LMAO WALLOP ME) if not 200tbt is lovely !! i have no idea how to do tie dye in 3d but lets try it > : 3

-

all accepted - ty for reading my new terms & conditions ! @Nika I'll accept ur order once u have read my t&c's and edited ur post accordingly tysm ♡
Kinda confused because I did before this post but ok.

payment type & amount: 500 TBT
style: moving scrub
references:
IMG_0562.png
IMG_0473.png
any extra info: This is my OC Estelle! I’d prefer her hair color to be more like the second picrew and her outfit to be like the first picrew. I’d like an overcast background with rain behind her. biscoff cheesecake.

Last edited:
payment type & amount: RLC, £15 total.
style: scribble scrub and experimental
references: https://sta.sh/215xkbgd1ktr?edit=1
any extra info: no background for scribble scrub and for both styles, feel free to do whatever you’d like. I love surprises! biscoff cheesecake

Last edited:
payment type & amount: Angel Wings Potion? 🤔 OR! I can offer a Perfect Cherry + Perfect Pear :3
style: moving scrub!
references: momoko and yume!
any extra info:
biscoff cheesecake is so yummy 😏 i'd love to have lil floating stars and flowers too :3

thanks for considering 🥺

payment type & amount: RLC, £15 total.
style: scribble scrub and experimental
references: https://sta.sh/215xkbgd1ktr?edit=1
any extra info: no background for scribble scrub and for both styles, feel free to do whatever you’d like. I love surprises! biscoff cheesecake

IMG-3487.png
IMG-3504.png
IMG-3509.png

IMG-3502.png

IMG-3486.png
IMG-3510.png
IMG-3508.png
IMG-3505.png
IMG-3501.png

payment type & amount: 300 tbt
style: scribble scrub
references: https://www.deviantart.com/stash/08kill6qo92
any extra info: for background anything cute would be fine and if you can add a white cute, silly kitty
Thanks in advance <3 and biscoff cheesecake!

added Julian plush instead as discussed !
IMG-3498.png

IMG-3497.png

koi your recent stuff was so so pretty i forgot to tell you o: snagging a slot
payment type & amount: 200 tbt
style: experimental!
references: https://toyhou.se/3764628.starr (if you open the gallery the reference image is at the bottom!)
any extra info: it doesn’t matter what you do to me, whatever you want! she does have two moles (one on face and one on right pinky) and some of her hair pins are kitties, ik it’s hard to tell :> biscoff cheesecake

ribbitribbon-Screenshot-1040037.png

ngl i was starting to struggle w all the details ! if i was more experienced i could've done moreee

ribbitribbon-Screenshot-1040011.png
ribbitribbon-Screenshot-1040026.png

ROSIE ART???? 👀

payment type & amount: 200 tbt (i’m so sorry i’m broke) — i can also offer any collectibles from here!
style: experimental!! i am a fiend for surprise art
references: any extra info: my girl is yours to do whatever you want with! art style, pose, etc etc is all up to you! i do want to ask if there could maybe be an axolotl somewhere.. i will also leave what the axolotl looks like and all that up to you :>

i know you probably gotta be sick of my character by now asdfghjk, so no worries at all if you wanna decline!! also it’s cruel to make me think of biscoff cheesecake rn i’m starving

Untitled-885035-Screenshot-1040141.png

I TRIED THE HOODIE BUT IDK... NOT FEELING IT
also originally had diff textures for the hair

Untitled-885035-Screenshot-1051828.png

Untitled-885035-Screenshot-1040131.png

Untitled-885035-Screenshot-1040125.png

Untitled-885035-Screenshot-1040134.png

♡​

other orders are still a work in progress : >

AHH she’s so cuteeee thank you!! :’) i really like the extra two! the details you did do look so pretty… once the event is over i had two avi and sig ideas with both this and the other art you made for me, i do cherish them ;v;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back