• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Round and Round the Cycle Goes! Where's it Stopped? - Nobody Knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freya is moving in from the campsite!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goldie is also moving in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alfonso the Lazy Alligator is now moving! Please post if you'd like him!

95px-Alfonso_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Alfonso has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fang is moving in from the campsite!

Alright guys.. Here it comes.. BEAU the Lazy Deer is now moving! Please post if you'd like him!

Beauby.png

Francine has moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys.. I don't mean to be rude, but if any of you ask me a question on this thread that is answered on the first post.. You're getting ignored, I'm getting a little sick of it

If that was at me, then I apologize. Im new, I dont know how often the first page gets updated and its hard to dig through 50 pages to see if they're reserved or anything.

I'm done cycling for the night! Cy'all tomorrow, hope I get your dreamies for you tomorrow! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that was at me, then I apologize. Im new, I dont know how often the first page gets updated and its hard to dig through 50 pages to see if they're reserved or anything.

The first page also says no reservations, lol .. Please read the entire post, and it is always kept 100% up to date with all current villagers, and everyone who's been given away & voided

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to reserve her, I just thought she was in your town, as it says she is.

So I misinterpreted your last message. Either way, you don't have to be so rude. Its very easy to just reply "yes" or "read the front page". I didnt see it happen very many times either in the last 50 pages. Being nice to people will get you much further in life :)

Last edited:
Aaaah I missed beau while I was at school ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope I can successfully lurk for Fang though *-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back