• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Rover accityfolk's AC pictures

Rover AC

~ The Unknown Cat
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Hi this is Rover accityfolk (Duh!). Anyways these are my pictures of characters from ACCF. Enjoy!

Copper 001.jpglabelle 001.jpgnook vs redd 001.jpgPhillys 001.jpg Here are some pictures I drew. Hope you like them!

Ok ok. But enough of this conversation otherwise we'll get into a arkward position!

/off topic

I only noticed this now, but you stole my signature. That Kirby was posted as a prank. That's why I didn't place a watermark. :/ Please take it off your signature now.

I saw that, too. But I didn't say anything because I figured you would have given him permission to use it.

also more off topicness. I voted for your sig in the summer signature competition, until it got taken out.

I saw that, too. But I didn't say anything because I figured you would have given him permission to use it.

also more off topicness. I voted for your sig in the summer signature competition, until it got taken out.

Well I didn't. :/

i love you <3

MasterC said:
By the way,did you get permission to use rafren's signature?

Rover accityfolk said:
I went on the internet on Google and typed in Bell Tree Forums,Signatures.I had no idea who's it was.Sorry if I offended your friend :(

Then she posted on rafren's profile:

Rover accityfolk said:
Hi rafren.I'm sorry for (in a way) taking your signature.To make it up to you I'm gonna open my gate.

MasterC is backing me up? Cool! Thx MasterC, I have evidince!

(I think I spelt evidence wrong)

Again, edit button. PROTIP: Keep all of your pics to the first post for organization, then just post that you have updated it. No need to post them separately, then post that you've posted them, then post that there will be more.

Thx for the help Bacon Boy hamster thingy...ermm...I'm gonna stop talking now, I'm moving into a arkward position...

Back