• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking For Rowan, Candi, Huck, Peaches or Knox <3

I know its a long shot but I gotta try.
Hello, I have all of those villagers amiibo cards, I'm going to bed soon (I'm in the UK), but if you would be willing to wait until tomorrow, take your pick who you would like and I'll cycle them out for you. If you could let me know: which villager you would like, which timezone you are in, and a rough idea when you would be free and I'll get started tomorrow! 😀

Oh my god, what kind of magic villager fairy are you?! Thank you so much!!! Id love to have Huck again. Im only one hour ahead of you and I´ll be available from (your) noon tomorrow onwards :D

Oh my god, what kind of magic villager fairy are you?! Thank you so much!!! Id love to have Huck again. Im only one hour ahead of you and I´ll be available from (your) noon tomorrow onwards :D
Hello again, Huck is available for collection. I'll be available allday. 😀
2022072612473400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

No worries at all! Thank you again
If you have another plot available soon, I could cycle another villager for you? I am getting another villager ready for someone else, which they will be collecting tomorrow. If you are willing to wait, let me know who you would like! 🙂

That is so kind of you, thank you! Id love to get you something in return, please let me know if theres anything youre looking for!
I have a lot of bells and a lot of items so nothing required! If you could possibly add some feedback to my profile that would be amazing!🙂

Back