• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[RP]-=The Glory Of War=-[RP] Always Accepting!

(what site did you make Jason on? i wanna try making Satoshi.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Dont worry, its fine."

"They think just because the humans are on their side, their so superior, but we easily snag them here, one by one... All you have to do is tell them what they want to hear and twist the truth just enough to tempt them," *I say with an evil smile*

Ahri pulled out her orb and quickly transformed from her black hair and silver tails, her tails turning orange and igniting in flames, her hair becoming red. She was now in foxfire form. She laughed as she manipulated her orb and practiced killing angel targets, she wanted to take their souls and manipulate them to death.

Last edited:
*I fly to Ahri and join her in the practice of destroying angel targets* "We will win this war,"

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I fly back to Satoshi and say,* "Easy, those angels love humans, their souls will practically be crushed, so we defeat them*

(how do i save the picture on laptop?)
"I mean, what do we do with the Humans once the angels are all dead?
(sorry, laggy laptop did that.. :()

Last edited:
(Take a screenshot and crop it)
"Hm.. that's a tough one, to kill them would be such a waste.."

*I fly to Ahri and join her in the practice of destroying angel targets* "We will win this war,"

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I fly back to Satoshi and say,* "Easy, those angels love humans, their souls will practically be crushed, so we defeat them*

Ahri grinned as she practiced, destroying targets left and right, her tails burning as she grew in strength. We better win. Who needs those goody goodies flying around. She thought to herself as she pulled her orb back to her.

(dont know how to take a screenshot :D i am more smart :p)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"take their blood and turn it into wine?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Chocolate milk?"

(in the bottom right it says a Compaq CQ58. i sound like such an old man, not knowing how to take screenshots XD)

Back