• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Ruby Is Moving!

8.5 mil!

Edit: Good god you people bid like there's no tomorrow, I'll go to 12 mil, but that's it. Though, I'm not entirely sure why you think this is your absolute last chance to get her...I see her being sold or traded quite a bit.

Last edited:
Crap! Uh... 10 million and 100 TBT. 10 million is basically my entire savings in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. D:

jack, I just offered 10m, if u add simply 10m, together it'll be 20m, though it's rediculous to go against someone who also wants the rabbit rather than being patient. Especially this much for a rabbit.

*tackle hugs* OH MY GOD I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!! Wow you guys, I owe you... BIG TIME!!!!!!

i'll withdraw my bid for now.

Now that it's all dandy and calm xD.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I'm just blown away... the reason why I want her is because she's just so adorable. She used to be scary to me, she looked possessed or something with those red eyes. But they've grown on me and now she's just plain cute. I love her house, outer space has always fascinated me... it all just ties together, y'know? Anyway, I cannot thank you enough guys for helping me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Typical bad boy from an anime xD

OH MY GOD KUPO YOU ARE SO RIGHT.

sooo 9m from Jack alone? Sounds good to me so far.
Since lavi placed 12m, I'll add 4m, which is 13m. xD

Last edited:
I'll add anymore if you need me to, I have to bid on rosie, she's in an auction, one of my last 3 dreamies (tangy, and ankha)

Back