• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Rules regarding casual online play with me.

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
No need to read this unless I direct you to it :)

-If I register you as a friend and you come to my town unannounced, I WILL switch my wi-fi off. I am a very busy person, in game and in real life. If you come in and lollygag around then I will kick you out. Please, only come to my town if you have business with me, or if I have invited you over.

1. The only game that I play online is Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I tend to get anxiety and panic attacks rather easy, and playing online with people I don't know seems to heighten that/make it worse. When playing online with me, please don't ask me personal info or say things that make me feel uncomfortable, because I will kick you out/end the Wi-fi session without notice. I have to get to know people and be able to connect with them before I feel really comfortable around them.

2. When visiting my town, please respect it. I have a lot of flowers/hybrids in my town that can be trampled on and ruined. Please don't talk to the villagers without asking me first. I also tend to leave valuable items on the ground. If I leave items like this outside and they are gone/stolen during or after your visit, I will leave you with negative feedback.

3. If you come to my town to get an item or items from a trade/auction/sale, and that's all you're doing, I will require you to leave as soon as you pick them up or say thank you. If you want to have a conversation, I'm okay with that. When I have strangers in my town and they stand idle in a spot without doing anything it makes me feel very awkward and nervous. I may accidentally end the session prematurely if this happens. If it does happen, I apologize. The same thing applies when I visit another town. If I stand idle for a few seconds and nothing happens, I will leave.

4. I don't normally invite people to my town. If you have just recently become my friend or I don't know you very well, I might reject a visit. If I reject a visit, It's nothing against you, unless I clearly say that I don't like you. It is due to my social anxiety. I am almost never the first person to say something or start a conversation. If you are visiting me and you stand idle/don't talk for a while, I will ask you to leave. If you say "brb" and you are gone for more than 10 minutes, I will end the multiplayer session. Again, when making conversation, don't ask personal questions or say anything distasteful/rude/uncomforting.

Back