• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling RV Exclusives + Other Unorderables

Name : Hyun
Town : Kaisou
Pick up or delivery : Pick-up!
Item(s) :
- Cinnamoroll outfit
- HHA raincoat
- My Melody Wall
- stone lantern
- tranquil bridge
Total : 15 TBT

thanks in advance ^^

I’m ready for you to pick up! :) I’ll add your FC now and open my gate

Bop! I added some more stuff to the list, mostly from the island shop (cabana, mermaid, shirts) and a couple pieces of art. :)

Name : Juan
Town : Noirview
Pick up or delivery : Delivery
Item(s) : New 3DS- T&T
Total : 3 TBT

Name: Angela
Town: Haunton
Pick up or delivery: Delivery
Item(s): Accordion Screen, Bomb, Cucco Ornament, Drafting Table, Ganondorf Wig, Ganondorf Outfit, Ganondorf Pants, Ganon Outfit, HHA Women's Jacket, Sacks of Money, Sheik Outfit, Sheik Pants, Squid Bumper, Termina's Moon, Town-Hall Winter Top, Villager Statue
Total: 48 TBT

Name: Angela
Town: Haunton
Pick up or delivery: Delivery
Item(s): Accordion Screen, Bomb, Cucco Ornament, Drafting Table, Ganondorf Wig, Ganondorf Outfit, Ganondorf Pants, Ganon Outfit, HHA Women's Jacket, Sacks of Money, Sheik Outfit, Sheik Pants, Squid Bumper, Termina's Moon, Town-Hall Winter Top, Villager Statue
Total: 48 TBT

I’m ready to bring these over! :blush: I’ll be looking out for your gates now

Name : ned
Town : Atlantis
Pick up or delivery : pick up please!
Item(s) : captain's hat
also can you please please scan in Medli? I saw that you were selling the Fairy bottle but someone took it before me ;; cause I'd really like to have one, & i can order it myself cause I have like alot of meow coupons lol
thank you so much!!

Name : ned
Town : Atlantis
Pick up or delivery : pick up please!
Item(s) : captain's hat
also can you please please scan in Medli? I saw that you were selling the Fairy bottle but someone took it before me ;; cause I'd really like to have one, & i can order it myself cause I have like alot of meow coupons lol
thank you so much!!

Hello! Medli’s amiibo actually belongs to my brother. I won’t be able to scan it until tomorrow or Sunday depending on when I decide to visit him. ;) If you want to wait until then to pick up the hat I’m fine with that.

Hello! Medli’s amiibo actually belongs to my brother. I won’t be able to scan it until tomorrow or Sunday depending on when I decide to visit him. ;) If you want to wait until then to pick up the hat I’m fine with that.

oh no problem, I really appreciate it! I don't mind waiting ^^
I'll definitely pay 5 extra tbt for your trouble!
just VM whenever it's time please, thank you so much! :D <3

Name : lydia
Town : ichigo
Pick up or delivery : delivery
Item(s) : succulent plant and tool stand
Total : 6 tbt

Name : Cai
Town :Aur
Pick up or delivery : Pick Up
Item(s) : Lon Lon Milk // Museum Clock // Pompompurin outfit
Total : 9TBT

Name: Hyun