• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying RV Items, Complete Sets

LizElle

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (8) +
Looking for ANY RV/Welcome Amiibo items, as well as complete furniture sets (both orderable and unorderable). Name your price! Keep in mind that I don't have any TBT bells, so payment will be made in in-game bells. I may also be able to offer hybrids, depending on what you are looking for.

Last edited:
I can order you the alpine set for some pansie and rose hybrids.

I can let you into any loz RV Splatoon or Welcome Amiibos
01 Vivian
04 Piper
06 Hornsby
07 Stella
09 Huck
15 Rex
18 Jacob
21 Boyd
25 Plucky
31 Bea
34 Boots
35 Weber
38 Spike
39 Cashmere
44 Snooty
45 Olive
48 Cleo
I just really need a pair of orderable pants and shoes. I'd appreciate a second pair of pants and shoes and one each of a dress, shirt, and hat. You can come more than once. Random. Orderable clothes.

Last edited:
I have the following:
teppanyaki grill
zen tea set
floor seat
roasted dino meat
kiddie meal

for 99k each?

I can order you the alpine set for some pansie and rose hybrids.

Sure! What how many do you want and what colours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the following:
teppanyaki grill
zen tea set
floor seat
roasted dino meat
kiddie meal

for 99k each?

Sounds good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can let you into any loz RV Splatoon or Welcome Amiibos
01 Vivian
04 Piper
06 Hornsby
07 Stella
09 Huck
15 Rex
18 Jacob
21 Boyd
25 Plucky
31 Bea
34 Boots
35 Weber
38 Spike
39 Cashmere
44 Snooty
45 Olive
48 Cleo
I just really need a pair of orderable pants and shoes. I'd appreciate a second pair of pants and shoes and one each of a dress, shirt, and hat. You can come more than once. Random. Orderable clothes.

This definitely works for me. I have a bunch of clothes/shoes I've been meaning to get rid of. Can I visit a Splatoon RV?

I have your items ready and added you, are you free to trade now?

I'm so sorry, my internet died. I'm free now, are you still around?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about that, my internet died. Can we do Cece? Adding you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be great! What amiibo villagers do you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you sure you added the right code? I added you and it still says you're provisionally added.

Would you be willing to sell me this entire list aside from the abd, basic trash can, Wii U console and New 3DS?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha I don't mind, on my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see your gates. Did I maybe add the wrong FC? I added the one on your profile.

Last edited:
You know what I think I added the wrong one cause looking left now it doesn't seem like the one I typed I might have gotten someone else's on this forum.

Any hybrids, right? Also, do carnations count as hybrids (red, white and pink)?

Back