• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling RV Items For Sale/Visitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digby, Isabelle, Lottie, Reese, Kicks, Cyrus, Rover, Pelly, Pete, Brewster's, Celeste, Blathers Pics for 1.2mil?

Are you able to get Welcome Amiibo Pics?

Last edited:
Pelly and Pete's pics for 200,000 IGB?

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Digby, Isabelle, Lottie, Reese, Kicks, Cyrus, Rover, Pelly, Pete, Brewster's, Celeste, Blathers Pics for 1.2mil?

Are you able to get Welcome Amiibo Pics?

I think some of those are no longer available. (For example Isabelle is out of stock) And I have never heard of "Welcome Amiibo" pictures. What do you mean by that?

Tom Nook
Joan
Timmy
Digby
Saharah
Tortimer
Lottie
Reese
Kicks
Porter
Shrunk
Nat
Chip
Rover
Pelly
Pete
Wendel
Grams
Brewster
Cyrus
Pave
Redd

All these for 2,200,000 IGB?

Last edited:
If you're inviting Billy to visit today, could I come also?

Sure! I am in about 15 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tom Nook
Joan
Timmy
Digby
Saharah
Tortimer
Lottie
Reese
Kicks
Porter
Shrunk
Nat
Chip
Rover
Pelly
Pete
Wendel
Grams
Brewster
Cyrus
Pave
Redd

All these for 2,200,000 IGB?

Sure! I'll have to check I have all of them.

By Welcome Amiibo I meant the villagers on the 50 new cards, like Stella, Vivian, etc.

Do you have any more of the Special NPCs I asked about, minus Isabelle? (I only asked for her because I saw someone else inquire about you getting one from your figurine. ;3; )

You can only get 4 per town maximum and I only traded 1, want to keep 1, so I'm left with 2 that were gone in a snap.

Lol, you keep adding to the list of pics, i keep adding to my order XD May i also include Luna's pic into my order? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back