• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Rv Items Needed

Wewikk

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (6) +
Im looking for some items from some Rv's but I dont have the cards maybe I can visit some Rv's or buy the stuff with bells?

Heres some Rv's needed.

Slot One don't need him yet?

Slot Two hes needed to redo my kitchen in my main house?

NVL_C_MEAB_USZlow_002_R_ad.png

NVL_C_MEBH_USZlow_032_R_ad.png

Ill be back home about 7:00 PM EST Time

Thanks

Last edited:
I have Hopkins, I'll call him in for a free visit for you if you'd like!

Ill come over later im doing something tonight?
Do you have any cards besieds those 2 or any of those jap import that you can scan but those are the 2 im most looking to pick from I would perfer the cards in the second slot,Thanks again

Ill come over later im doing something tonight?
Do you have any cards besieds those 2 or any of those jap import that you can scan but those are the 2 im most looking to pick from I would perfer the cards in the second slot,Thanks again
Of course! And yes, I have Paolo, Wade, Stu, Maddie, Boyd, Claude, Julia, Boots, Leopold, Gonzo, Cleo, Sylvana, Rex, Sandy, Sprocket, Olive, Piper, Tybalt, Jacob, Ellie and Cashmere.
I also have Ganon, Link, Zelda and Sheik.

Cool Still bumping for Admiral but ill be around all day?

Back