• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling rv items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okia0

Cat Lover
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (37) +
closed now because im going to reset town

Last edited:
Would 3tbt be ok for each item? Maybe 5? Or would it be specific to the item. I was looking at Berliner, fairy bottle, rupee, hello kitty clock, hyrulean treasure, and hylian shield. Thanks and let me know, I’ll get as much tbt as needed.

hi, could I get a cinnaroll sofa, parasol and hello kitty table? I can trade rn!

Ok sounds good! And maybe also a heart? I’ll give 21 tbt total. I’m ready anytime just let me know :) friend code 5215-5500-1594, town name Avalon and mayor name Jordan

You can come to me, I added your friend code! Opening now. Thanks :)

Edit: Will be one minute, there is parental controls on this ds so have to turn off or switch ds! Will be one minute, sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back