• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling rv visits, 3 tbt or 99k igb per visit

Pug

Poy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (165) +
i have the following rvs:

reese
cyrus
k.k slider

candi
julia
olive
bitty
norma
carrie
bea
paolo
stella
tasha
ike
ketchup
boots
maggie
huck
ursala
sylvana
june
ellie
sandy
billy

& all sanrio characters

Last edited:
hey! weird request here. i want everything from Etoile's RV, but atm, i only have 10 MEOW coupons. if i were to order the items i can get from her RV, would you order me the rest of the set i can't afford with my current MEOW coupons? totally ok if you can't! if you're willing, i can pay more TBT! just name a price <3 thanks!

hey! weird request here. i want everything from Etoile's RV, but atm, i only have 10 MEOW coupons. if i were to order the items i can get from her RV, would you order me the rest of the set i can't afford with my current MEOW coupons? totally ok if you can't! if you're willing, i can pay more TBT! just name a price <3 thanks!

unfortunately i don't have many meow coupons either v__v,, sorry!

I have meow coupons to spare, I can come on the same day and order them for you and come deliver them when they get to me? :D I don't really have anything I need from a sanrio rv right now but I could help ya out!

Back