• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling RV Visits: Closed for 30 minutes

xoxSweetheart

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (22) +
ClOSED TEMPORARILY

So I've got 49/50 Welcome Amiibo Cards and I would love to share them with you all. Visits are 3 TBT per day, so if you want to come 10 times today 12/27/16 it only costs you 3 TBT. Remember though, you can only purchase 3 RV items per in game day, so if you want to come multiples times in one real life day, you'll have to time travel in game or use a different character.

AT CAMPGROUND
HUCK

You may also request who you would like me to have in the campground next and I will take that into consideration. I time travel so I plan on having multiple RV's in one real life days.

RULES
Upon arrival please follow me to the campground using the path. Do not talk to my villagers or take anything or dig anything up. When you're finished ordering please let me know if you would like to come back to order from the same RV.

FORM
Name:
FC if not in sidebar or signature:
RV requests:
Plan to visit same RV more than once?:​

Last edited:
Name Yoshio
Town Aspen
FC if not in sidebar or signature 3539 9875 1381
RV requests none

Name Yoshio
Town Aspen
RV requests none

I am adding you now and will open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name Yoshio
Town Aspen
RV requests none

I am open, do you plan on making multiple visits for Boris?

Back