• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ðŸŒˆ RV visits! Kiki & Lala + Cinnamoroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

arturia

Down-and-out clown
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3311-8327-7037
Feedback
100% (34) +
CLOSED!! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VISITED ♡ If you replied and still need a visit, just PM or VM me!

I recently acquired Etoile and Chai’s amiibo’s so I’ll be offering RV visits starting tomorrow morning ✨

I’m in Pacific Time (Los Angeles time) and also a college student so I might not be able to get you in right away. Please give me times in PST that work for you and I will do my best to accomodate

I’ll charge 5 TBT per visit. 20 TBT if you want to buy out the whole set (will require multiple trips that will probably take a couple real-time days). I’ll also accept IGB, carnations, hybrid roses, purple pansies, pink tulips, and a bunch of white flowers if you don’t have the tbt. I’m very flexible so just make an offer

And yeah, I guess that’s about it! ♡

Last edited:
is it possible now? id like to get the cinnamon items only

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have until 3pm pst to be online

In about 10 mins yes! Someone is visiting right now but when they’re done I’ll PM you!

could i get a cinna visit o/

edit: i think i can do a visit before 12pm your time, if not then I can do a visit anytime after 9pm ur time

Last edited:
could i get a cinna visit o/

edit: i think i can do a visit before 12pm your time, if not then I can do a visit anytime after 9pm ur time

sure! I’ll add ur fc right now. Just shoot me a visitor message whenever ur ready :) I’ll be checking back here every half hr or so

hi!! i dont have much tbt, however i could give you flowers/starts! would it be possible for me to get a cinna visit? id like to buy a few things! its okay if not!

hi!! i dont have much tbt, however i could give you flowers/starts! would it be possible for me to get a cinna visit? id like to buy a few things! its okay if not!

yes of course! what times in pst work for you?

anytimes really! however i do go to bed around 11-12 pst time! ill add you right now!

hello!! i'm new to this forum so i don't have any TBT, but i have 10 cosmos i'm willing to give for etoile items if you're willing!!! <3 EDIT: 10 pink cosmos!!

Last edited:
hello!! i'm new to this forum so i don't have any TBT, but i have 10 cosmos i'm willing to give for etoile items if you're willing!!! <3 EDIT: 10 pink cosmos!!

ok!! Just let me know the times in PST that work best for you <3

I’d love to come visit!

ok! What time is good? I can do right now if you're able. Also which RV? I have Cinna out rn but if you need kiki and lala I'll scan that in now!

I’d like to come visit Lala right now! I only have enough MEOW for one visit so I’ll send you over the TBT and add you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back