• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Trading RV visits!

maddiofbumpleb

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (38) +
I am looking for my wishlist!

In return, you may visit these WA villagers:
-Tybalt
-Ike
-Gonzo
-Dobie
-Cleo
-Sprocket
-Murphy
-Maggie
-June
-Maddie
-Louie
-Vivian
-Norma
-Sandy
-Tasha
-Buzz
-Boots
-Claude
-Boris
-Bea
-Leopold
-Raddle
-Olive

Last edited:
Can I visit dobie and leopold? I can give you a basic painting, Berliner, and perfect peaches! how many peaches would you like?

I can get you the cushion, dollhouse, heavy tome, hourglass, and prep school uniform - could I visit Louie's, Julia's, and Cleo's RVs? I can get you multiples of the heavy tome if you'd like more than one. =)

Sure! and i only need one thank you :) I will put Louie up first

Awesome - thank you so much! I've got all your items ready, and I've added your FC, so just let me know when you're available. I'll be around for the next 45-50 minutes or so, and then I'll be out for lunch. I should be back around 3 p.m. (EST) and intend to be around the rest of the day.

Awesome - thank you so much! I've got all your items ready, and I've added your FC, so just let me know when you're available. I'll be around for the next 45-50 minutes or so, and then I'll be out for lunch. I should be back around 3 p.m. (EST) and intend to be around the rest of the day.

Alright sounds good! Just PM me when you're ready c:

Hi there,

here's what I can order for you:
blossom dress
cupid bench
eye mask
gray tartan skirt
hammock
kilt
pep-squad skirt

I would like to visit Murphy and Cleo if that's ok with you :).

Hi there,

here's what I can order for you:
blossom dress
cupid bench
eye mask
gray tartan skirt
hammock
kilt
pep-squad skirt

I would like to visit Murphy and Cleo if that's ok with you :).

That's perfectly fine! When is the best time for you?

I have Bea in right now if you'd like to come visit her for free.

Back