• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling RV Visits

alicenyan

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (33) +
since i've had some issues with people thinking my visits are free and coming into my town while other people are trying to visit i am reopening this thread with a clearer description.

-these visits are for sale.

-please, wait for a direct comment from me to you about my town being open if multiple people want to visit at one point.

i am selling visits to my RVs. i am trying to save up IGB and TBT, so make an offer! there is no set price. :3

RV cards i have:
Admiral
Raddle
Boyd
Billy
Dobie
Cleo
Bitty
Olive
Carrie
Sprocket
Paolo
Piper
Tasha
Leopold
Gonzo
Julia
Ketchup
Hornsby
Claude
Wade
Vivian
Hopkins
Ursala
Ellie
Huck

Amiibos i have:
Isabelle (Summer vers.)
Blathers
Lottie
K.K Slider
Cyrus
Reese
Tom Nook
Link (Wolf Link)
Sheik (Epona)

Last edited:
Are you free right now? I'd love to visit Blathers, and I could throw some TBT your way!

Added you! Let me know when you're ready, I'm just checking to see if I have enough meow points haha

Do you TT or is this only one per day? I'd like to come visit Claude as well for 5TBT if it's the latter, but if it's the former, could you scan in Hopkins please?

I'd love to visit Paolo, Wade, and Ursala's rv! Maybe for 12 tbt total if that's okay? I'm not really sure how much to offer honestly ~

Thanks for doing this! You have some great cards so I'm excited ^^

yo i’d love to visit billy’s rv, i’m not sure how much igb is a fair amount so i’ll say 300k? if that’s alright?

Do you TT or is this only one per day? I'd like to come visit Claude as well for 5TBT if it's the latter, but if it's the former, could you scan in Hopkins please?

i can TT, but it usually takes me a bit to take care of everything in my town beforehand if that's okay. if you're available now i'll open my gates. :)

edit: oops! accidentally read that a bit wrong. i will take care of everything and let you know when Hopkins is in. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to visit Paolo, Wade, and Ursala's rv! Maybe for 12 tbt total if that's okay? I'm not really sure how much to offer honestly ~

Thanks for doing this! You have some great cards so I'm excited ^^

for sure! it'll take me a bit to time travel in between, unless you don't mind waiting. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yo i’d love to visit billy’s rv, i’m not sure how much igb is a fair amount so i’ll say 300k? if that’s alright?

yes, that's fine! i'll let you know when i have him scanned in.

Last edited:
I don't mind either way, just let me know whenever you're available! ^^

thanks again!

Sorry for the delay; I’m heading to school but I’ll add you and come over shortly if you’re still open

Edit: added and good to go

Last edited:
sorry for the late response. still need a visit? i can scan him in later today.

Yes, if possible. Send me a pm please when you scan him in, I won't be on here much so that will be fastest way to reach me

Back