• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling RV visits

Hyrule_Crossing

Profile Picture By Me
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3060-3780-7537
Festive Bell
New Horizons Token
Lobo
Isabelle
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (19) +
Obviously. You can only do one amiibo a day. So sadly, (unless multiple people order the same RV visit) that means I can only accept one order a day. So if you are in a rush try to get them in quick!

I’m selling both RV visits for 2 TBT or 5k IGB!

I have

*RVS*

Blathers Figure
Mabel Figure
Isabelle Winter Outfit Figure
Digby Figure
Rover Figure
Wolf Link/Link Figure

Sorry I don’t have many ACNL Compatible Amiibo figures. I would do amiibo cards but I read that you can’t get multiple Special Card Pictures without multiple of the same amiibo card. Sorry about that!

*ORDER FORM*
Town Name:
Mayor Name:
Friend Code:
Availibility:

Thanks!

Last edited:
i would like to buy from rover and digbys rvs but since it can only be one per day should we just choose one for now?

OMG I AM SO SORRY. I FORGOT TO CHECK THIS THREAD! Anyways, I could do that. Just let me know when you will be available!

u know what i cant even be mad bc ive been so busy w work that i forgot my ds was even existing lol

Hi there, I'd like to request a visit to Isabelle's RV, please!

Town Name: Moongate
Mayor Name: Brigitte
Friend Code: 1934-1275-9814
Availibility: From now (4pm EST) until 10pm EST and most of the day tomorrow

I'll be coming as my alt if that's okay! Thank you!

Back