Trading LF: Celeste, Andromedia Potion, historic Night Sky Sceneries, ... - S/T Butterfly Wand, Snowflake Wand, Pinky, Potions, Hybrids, Balloons, Eggs, ...

Hi!

✨Looking for historic Night Sky Sceneries
665.jpg
I forgot to buy historic Night Sky Sceneries when we were able to during Earth Week, so I'm hoping to purchase some! Please let me know which dates you have and how much you'd like for them.

✨Looking for a Purple Flower Wand:
Trading from a variety of collectibles listed below + two Arcade Tokens + other more common collectibles. I also have the tbt in my sidebar that I can add. Please PM me to discuss if you're looking to trade!

694.jpg
698.jpg
471.jpg
487.jpg
459.jpg
254.jpg
253.jpg
560.jpg
330.jpg
394.jpg
663.jpg

652.jpg
605.jpg
579.jpg
582.jpg
356.jpg
526.jpg
525.jpg
505.jpg
390.jpg
297.jpg
207.jpg

162.jpg
551.jpg
554.jpg
425.jpg
460.jpg
205.jpg
391.jpg
599.jpg
527.jpg
524.jpg
642.jpg

597.jpg
333.jpg
341.jpg
243.jpg
263.jpg
268.jpg
213.jpg
285.jpg
406.jpg
470.jpg
643.jpg

Thank you for looking 💜
Hi Nougat! I have a few night sky scenes and I'll take whatever tbt you want to throw for them:
1720190751800.png

LMK if any of the these dates work for you. ^_^ I don't think they were during Earth week, but my memory is terrible.

Hi Nougat! I have a few night sky scenes and I'll take whatever tbt you want to throw for them:
View attachment 571030
LMK if any of the these dates work for you. ^_^ I don't think they were during Earth week, but my memory is terrible.
Hi jadetine, thank you for replying! The night sky sceneries I'm looking for are the ones with an older date that we could choose ourselves... I sadly forgot to get mine during the event! I'm not even sure they are tradable, I thought I'd look around just in case... Thank you for checking though 💜
Post automatically merged:

Is Feb 10th any good for the night skies?
Hi! Thanks for your reply too! I was looking for the older ones with dates we could choose ourselves... I'll update my description a little :) Thank you though! 💜

Hey, @Nougat ! I have five Night Sky Sceneries dated October 31st, 2023 that I currently don't have much use for. They were created using the historic function during the event. Does that date work for you are your perhaps looking for something even older??? I'd be fine with giving them to you for free to be honest.

Hey, @Nougat ! I have five Night Sky Sceneries dated October 31st, 2023 that I currently don't have much use for. They were created using the historic function during the event. Does that date work for you are your perhaps looking for something even older??? I'd be fine with giving them to you for free to be honest.
Hi, I'm so sorry I missed your message! Is your offer still available? Thanks so much for letting me know :)

Yep, it is! I just sent them your way. Enjoy! 💚
That is so kind of you! Thank you! 🥰 It unfortunately looks like the dates don't help the lineup I'm trying for (I should've checked that first!) so I'll be sending them back so you can hopefully make someone else happy with these 💜

hiya nougat! were you still looking for glam variant balloons? the glam bunny/heart balloons are available in the shop and can be purchased with regular tickets. are you open to trading collectibles in your first post for them? o: (looking specifically at the blue frag)

hiya nougat! were you still looking for glam variant balloons? the glam bunny/heart balloons are available in the shop and can be purchased with regular tickets. are you open to trading collectibles in your first post for them? o: (looking specifically at the blue frag)
hi digi! i might be interested in the bunny variant! are you specifically looking for an older blue frag? i have throwback tickets that i can use to get one from the fair :)

hi digi! i might be interested in the bunny variant! are you specifically looking for an older blue frag? i have throwback tickets that i can use to get one from the fair :)

i can get a glam bunny for you! i’d totally be down for the 12 throwback tickets! would it be alright if you hold off on purchasing the frag until i get home and figure out which colour i’d need (I’m also waiting on a date trade and would most likely want this frag to go before it) Let me know when you’d like the glam bunny to be purchased if your interested 💜

i can get a glam bunny for you! i’d totally be down for the 12 throwback tickets! would it be alright if you hold off on purchasing the frag until i get home and figure out which colour i’d need (I’m also waiting on a date trade and would most likely want this frag to go before it) Let me know when you’d like the glam bunny to be purchased if your interested 💜
Ok, that sounds good to me! I'll also figure out if I'd like mine to go before or after my patch, I'll let you know asap :)

Back