• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Salem is getting a new villager!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Another short post, because I really didn't play much yesterday.

When I got home, I sent Erin to Hollowyn to talk to Cole. He just kept telling me how much he liked Hollowyn and wished he could stay there. I looked online, and it seems that you cannot ask someone to move in from a campsite unless it's your town. You can only invite other villagers who already live there. I don't plan on changing Hollowyn's population, so that scrubbed that.

But, things have a way of working out. This morning, I checked both towns. Hollowyn had Chow staying, who is nice, but I don't think I'd ask him in, even if I had an opening. Salem also had a camper.

Not a Lazy.

Better.

It was Midge! When I played ACGC, one of my initial villagers was Midge, and she was probably my most favorite resident of Avalon. I immediately scrubbed the idea of getting a Lazy to replace Rocket and convinced her to move in. I can't wait for her to get to know the rest of the town!

Aw, Midge is so cute! Had to look her up, since I've never met her before. But I'm excited for you. :3 Can't wait to see how she adjusts to Salem.

Congrats on getting Midge! It's always satisfying to get villagers you truly like to move into your town. :)

Congratulations! Ah, it's too bad that you can't get a villager from someone else's campsite. It would be awesome if that was possible!

Also, Midge is in my town as well. She's been here since I became Mayor in June. She's the best! :D

Thanks, everyone. I'm looking forward to getting her settled in, especially since she'll stay awake longer than she did in ACGC, so we can actually visit. :)

Meghan, yes it would have been nice. I'd have taken Cole in, but then I would have been heartbroken to pass on Midge the next day. Plus, it probably would lead to people sniping villagers from other towns before that mayor could talk to them, so I get it.

Back