• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

My Sanrio cards from Game just arrived today! :D
I pre-ordered them on November 14, and they shipped on November 30. Live on the East coast US.
In some ways the wait for the cards made their arrival all the sweeter :) I guess the combination of it not being priority mail, international shipping, and a busy time of year for mail-service added to the time. Game does say in their email to allow up to 21 days.

Going by when others shared their shipped and arrived dates hopefully by this Saturday I'll have a nice surprise in the mail. Though knowing my luck it will take the entire month to get here.

My Sanrio cards from Game just arrived today! :D
I pre-ordered them on November 14, and they shipped on November 30. Live on the East coast US.
In some ways the wait for the cards made their arrival all the sweeter :) I guess the combination of it not being priority mail, international shipping, and a busy time of year for mail-service added to the time. Game does say in their email to allow up to 21 days.

Congratulations!!
However, I think delivery is random with holiday deliveries, black friday orders getting out late and all that. I reordered mine on the 29th (first order placed nov.20th didn't go through) and it came Dec.12. I'm also East Coast.

I asked before cards started arriving for others but for those that already gotten your cards was the city you live in listed on the package?

It seems like a lot of Americans are receiving their cards from Game now.. I've seen a bunch of people posting (on Tumblr) that they've received theirs yesterday and today. Hopefully mine will come sometime this week.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find these packs in Italy? (if they're sold there) I'll be going there soon.

Oooh I can't wait to order mine! The Sanrio characters and items are my favorite thing to come from the update! I hope I get Etoile so I can move her into my town <3

Oooh I can't wait to order mine! The Sanrio characters and items are my favorite thing to come from the update! I hope I get Etoile so I can move her into my town <3

you will get all the Sanrio characters if you order from the EU.

Still havent received mine yet but Ill give it till Sunday.

My cards finally arrived. I ordered them on the 14th of November, they shipped the 29th of November and arrived today the 22nd of December. I'm in Chicago too.

Still no cards. Did send my tracking number after emailing them for a bit a few days ago but heard nothing back since soooo.. I'll just wait.

Still no cards. Did send my tracking number after emailing them for a bit a few days ago but heard nothing back since soooo.. I'll just wait.

Where in the US are you located? I haven't gotten mine either.

Back