• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

my cards arrived a few days ago, their shipping does take a little while longer than the estimated time their site gives. i got a notification that my items were on their way on november 30th.

my cards arrived a few days ago, their shipping does take a little while longer than the estimated time their site gives. i got a notification that my items were on their way on november 30th.

That was also my date, where in the US are you? also did you check the site if it got delivered

That was also my date, where in the US are you? also did you check the site if it got delivered

i'm in california. i actually didn't check the site for delivery info(i think you had to make an account for that and i just signed in as guest)

I think it's completely random because three people I've talked to ordered early in December and two of them have already received their cards. I ordered mine on the 8th, they shipped on the 9th and I've still yet to receive them (located on the east). I'm hoping i get them early January.

For those who got the cards. Did you guys checked the site to see if your order said delivered if you got a game account.

I just sent this mail to GAME:

Dear customer service,

On 15 November I pre-ordered an item from you that was to be available from 25 November.
I paid for International Delivery (3-6 working days) as I live in Holland.

On 29 November you emailed me that the item was being packed.

On 5 December, six whole days after packaging my item, you mailed me it was on its way to me and should be with me very soon.

Today it is 23 December and it has been 14 working days since you shipped and there is no sign of my package yet.

Any ideas why this takes so long?

I just sent this mail to GAME:

Dear customer service,

On 15 November I pre-ordered an item from you that was to be available from 25 November.
I paid for International Delivery (3-6 working days) as I live in Holland.

On 29 November you emailed me that the item was being packed.

On 5 December, six whole days after packaging my item, you mailed me it was on its way to me and should be with me very soon.

Today it is 23 December and it has been 14 working days since you shipped and there is no sign of my package yet.

Any ideas why this takes so long?

Ooh nice, keep us updated!

Will do!

My son just informed me he is on his way home with a pack of Sanrio cards he found locally.
I may end up with spares!

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your email regarding your order.

I have looked at the order and can see that your order is an international order, we allow 21 days for them to arrive and now since it is past that point I can offer a refund or a replacement on this item. What would you prefer?

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

To get in touch you can email us at customerservices@game.co.uk or call our customer services team on 0208 827 0099.

Alternatively please visit our website at http://game.co.uk/

Kind Regards,

Tom B

This was the letter I got this morning after sending them an email a few days ago. Granted my cards arrived yesterday. But they did mention it would take at least 21 days.

This was the letter I got this morning after sending them an email a few days ago. Granted my cards arrived yesterday. But they did mention it would take at least 21 days.
Glad you got your cards. When you checked again, did it say delivered on your order.
also when did they ship for you?

Glad you got your cards. When you checked again, did it say delivered on your order.
also when did they ship for you?

I ordered mine on the 14th, it got shipped on the 29th. I did not make a GAME account so I couldn't check the actual status. I went with the what the emails said.

When I ordered it said 3-6 working days.
If I go to their Help Service page it indeed says 21 days.

Also, I sent my mail as a reply to their shipping mail, but now I see the order confirmation mail says "This mail box cannot receive replies and is not manned."
This is NOT mentioned in the packing and the shipping mails, which were sent from the same information@game.co.uk address.

Confusing!
Sent it through their website again, just in case...

My cards came today!!! :D I live in Virginia.
Ordered on the 8th of December, Shipped on the 9th, and arrived today so it took exactly two weeks.
Can't check my GAME account to see if it says delivered because it won't let me login for some reason.

Edit: Checked my GAME account and it only says shipped.

Last edited:
Mine shipped on the 5th. The guy I emailed said contact them if they don't arrive by the 26th.

Ordered on the 8th of December, Shipped on the 9th, and arrived today so it took exactly two weeks.
Can't check my GAME account to see if it says delivered because it won't let me login for some reason.

thanks for the info.

I also live in VA so hoping mine have arrived (in time for xmas!) for some friends

Back