• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Sanrio Clothing Sets

p e p p e r

(✿◠‿◠)
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
の
う
ぶ
つ
森
Feedback
100% (1968) +

I'm selling the complete clothing sets from the Sanrio characters. Please PM me your offers so I get a notification. I'm only looking for TBT bells at the moment.

Toby / Kerokerokeroppi
Chelsea / My Melody
Rilla / Hello Kitty
Marty / Pompompurin
Etoile / Kiki and Lala
Chai / Cinnamoroll

I also have a few complete Sanrio furniture sets as well, I may consider selling them if the offer is good.

500,000bells for the cinnomoroll set?? could make it 700,000 if u want?

Last edited:
Hello~!

I'm selling the complete clothing sets from the Sanrio characters. Please PM me your offers so I get a notification. I'm only looking for TBT bells at the moment.

Toby / Kerokerokeroppi
Chelsea / My Melody
Rilla / Hello Kitty
Marty / Pompompurin
Etoile / Kiki and Lala
Chai / Cinnamoroll

I also have a few complete Sanrio furniture sets as well, I may consider selling them if the offer is good.
Umm... how many TBT bells are you looking for the Kerokerokeroppi pins and Kiki and Lala dress? That?s really what I want and I?ll save up to buy it from you

Back