• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling sanrio furniture

hellokitty

⚡🥛🌙
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (42) +
I can get any of the sanrio furniture! so I am selling them! however, because it is a time consuming process I am selling high. 10-20 tbt depending on the item!
lmk if you're interested

Last edited:
How much for all items from all sets?

Yes 500tbt is fine
Please prepare all furnishings
What is your timezone?

est give me a bit and I'll dm you when I have everything! when will you be available?

2 hours time is latest I can stay up today
Otherwise can prepare furniture and I can collect same time tomorrow?

How much will it be for the Pompompurin dress and boots, because I would like 2-pompompurin dresss and boots.

Let me know when you're ready and I'll add you if I'm still awake otherwise can collect tomorrow ;)

gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will have them in the next hour! I started already :D thank you for being patient

I don't see them open
Ugh my wifi is slow and its noon I don't understand why it still slow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it Saturn of Cinnamon I'm looking for? Because idk if you have two towns or not

Last edited:
I don't see them open
Ugh my wifi is slow and its noon I don't understand why it still slow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it Saturn of Cinnamon I'm looking for?

try now I guess I had to reaffirm in the application that you were registered?

it's rainy of lavender

Last edited:
Back