• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Sanrio items!

lunarsunset

artist
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
I am selling full sanrio collections (or single items!) obtained from the infamous sanrio cards :p Make an offer! I take tbt and I'll gladly deliver. I'm CET and usually operate roughly between 3-9 pm, but sometimes I'm available at other times too! Shoot me a reply with what ya want and a reasonable offer :blush:

I'm not sure if you sell clothes or not but could I get:
Green loafers
kerokerokeroppi pins
suspenders shirt

I'm not sure if you sell clothes or not but could I get:
Green loafers
kerokerokeroppi pins
suspenders shirt

Yeah! I’m out right now but when I’m home I’ll pm you, I should be available in 1-2 hours ish! does 6 tbt sound fair to you? :)

Yeah! I’m out right now but when I’m home I’ll pm you, I should be available in 1-2 hours ish! does 6 tbt sound fair to you? :)

6 tbt is great! It appears you're on rn so I'll add you and open my gates :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

oof I don't know your fc

Last edited:
fc is in my sign!! I’m home in a second, do you want the items delivered?

Edit; I'm all ready now !

Last edited:
Hello!! May I get all of the Sanrio sets for 30 TBT? I have been saving up and looking for a good seller. ^_^

Hello!! May I get all of the Sanrio sets for 30 TBT? I have been saving up and looking for a good seller. ^_^

Everything in all 6 sets? That would be 69 items/clothes total, and i really wanna sell them for 2 TBT per item ;; Gathering all those items would take me quite a bit too as you can only order 3 items from an RV a day.. If you wanna buy a few though I'll gladly sell you a set at a time or something like that!��

Hello! May I please get
-my melody hat
-my melody wall
-hello kitty hat
-hello kitty shoes
-hello kitty dress
for 12 tbt?

yep that'd be fine!!

do you want me to scan someone else in so you can visit their RV as well? ^^ I'll open my gates in a minute or two!

Last edited:
Ah okay!! I actually got the other sets, just missing the My Melody set now. How many items are in it?? So I can give a fair price!! ^_^

Back