• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling sanrio pompompurin set!

mangopeachbell

mayor mia
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (22) +
items availible:

pompompurin tv
pompompurin pudding
pompompurin bed
pompompurin rack
pompompurin chair
pompompurin table
pompompurin wall
pompompurin floor

i'd like 3 tbt each item and i can do both drop off and pick up :)

Hi i would like a pompompurrin pudding and TV 6 tbt right? Is pompompurrin the dog?
dont know where my 3ds is, but i will try and find it today

hi, I'd like a pompompurin floor and maybe a rack? I don't remember what I don't have, I'll check after school, but I need the floor for sure, thanks!

dubiousdelphine,
okay! and yeah, pompompurin is the dog : ) would you like pick up or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -
yoosung,
okay sounds good! just let me know : )

Last edited:
when can we trade? I have the floor so I need the wall and table.

Last edited:
i'm not sure what time that is for me but i think i missed it lol :/ i'll be on all day so just let me know when you're ready!

Last edited:
i'll be ready at 22 cet (basically in one hour and a half) as I have another trade to do!

everything but the wall, table, pudding, and tv which are being held for other people. but if they don't want them anymore then they'll be available again! : )

Back