• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Sanrio RV Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loutowicz

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (4) +
I'm looking for items from the Sanrio Rv's. I would like to visit multiple Rv's on separate occasions so please let me know if you're available. I can pay bells or trade you items that you may need.

I have Toby, the kerokeroppi rabbit. Let me know if you want me to load him in my RV camp for you.
You can only order three items per day, but if you advance to next day you can order three more, and etc.
I also have the four villagers from Zelda, the Splatoon octopus, and the Monster Hunter cat.

I have Toby, the kerokeroppi rabbit. Let me know if you want me to load him in my RV camp for you.
You can only order three items per day, but if you advance to next day you can order three more, and etc.
I also have the four villagers from Zelda, the Splatoon octopus, and the Monster Hunter cat.
Hi, I would love to visit Toby's rv! Let me know when you can scan him!

I can scan him any time! :) Talk to me if you see me online today.

I think he's still here from the last person who asked. People are coming a lot today to sell turnips, though, so try to come as soon as you see a free space!

I have every sanrio amiibo if you want to visit any of them for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back