• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🌈 Sanrio RV visits: Étoile, Chai, & Chelsea 🍀

arturia

Down-and-out clown
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3311-8327-7037
Feedback
100% (34) +
!!PLEASE LIKE THIS POST IF YOU REPLY!!

✩ Prices ✩
- 5 TBT per visit OR
- 20 TBT for the full Kiki & Lala set (?toile)
- 20 TBT for the full Cinnamoroll set (Chai)
- 15 TBT for the full My Melody set (Chelsea)

I can order for you if you don't have enough MEOW coupons for 2 TBT per item unless buying a whole set, where the above prices apply c:

✩ Alternatives ✩
- For those lacking the TBT, I can also accept wishlist items (PM me), perfect fruit (no oranges), carnations, and hybrid flowers. We can also negotiate an appropriate combination of TBT + items.

✩ Form ✩
Mayor Name:
Village Name:
Desired RV(s) or set(s):
Availability in PST:
cinnamoroll-transparent-pixel-art-4.gif

Last edited:

✩ Form ✩
Mayor Name: Talyla
Village Name: Eternia
Desired RV(s) or set(s): Could I get all three sets?
Availability in PST: I'm pretty much always available except on Mondays and Thursdays c:

✩ Form ✩
Mayor Name: Talyla
Village Name: Eternia
Desired RV(s) or set(s): Could I get all three sets?
Availability in PST: I'm pretty much always available except on Mondays and Thursdays c:

hi!! Sorry for responding so late. I can scan an RV in now if you’re free!

hi!! Sorry for responding so late. I can scan an RV in now if you’re free!

Thats fine~
And for getting the full sets do you buy them and we pick up after paying the tbt or do we have to buy them with meow coupons for the sets?

Thats fine~
And for getting the full sets do you buy them and we pick up after paying the tbt or do we have to buy them with meow coupons for the sets?

You can buy with your MEOW coupons if you have enough, or I can order for you if you run out :) I’ll scan Chai in now and open my gates if thats ok c: also u can head straight to the campsite when u arrive

Last edited:
You can buy with your MEOW coupons if you have enough, or I can order for you if you run out :) I’ll scan Chai in now and open my gates if thats ok c: also u can head straight to the campsite when u arrive

Sorry for disappearing, my one year old has been sick, and apparently also lost my game that had Meow Coupons in it. I won't have nearly enough to buy it all now. I think I have 15 on my main character in my first town, but thats it. :\ I can try to get more quickly but it all depends on how my daughter acts as well.

Sorry for disappearing, my one year old has been sick, and apparently also lost my game that had Meow Coupons in it. I won't have nearly enough to buy it all now. I think I have 15 on my main character in my first town, but thats it. :\ I can try to get more quickly but it all depends on how my daughter acts as well.

I’m sorry to hear that about your daughter, I hope she feels better soon! If you’re still interested, I have enough to order the My Melody set for you. Let me know if you are :)

Mayor Name: mint
Village Name: gelato
Desired RV(s) or set(s): etoile visit
Availability in PST: everyday, from 8pm to 12am!

Mayor Name: mint
Village Name: gelato
Desired RV(s) or set(s): etoile visit
Availability in PST: everyday, from 8pm to 12am!

hi, I will have Etoile ready at 8pm if that works for you ❤️

thank you, i'll be available then (-: also, i want to visit 2 times, is that ok? i'll give you 5 more tbt.

✩ Form ✩
Mayor Name: Seb
Village Name: Manopla
Desired RV(s) or set(s): full my melody set
Availability in PST: 1am-2pm

✩ Form ✩
Mayor Name: Seb
Village Name: Manopla
Desired RV(s) or set(s): full my melody set
Availability in PST: 1am-2pm

ok! Would tomorrow at noon PST work for you?

Oh I'm actually not sure, I'm going somewhere... But I'm pretty sure I'll be back by then.

Ok, just reply or send me a VM/PM whenever you are ready. I won’t be available from 1 until 3 because I have class

bump ✨ it's the weekend! If anyone wants to visit today or tomorrow, hmu :)

Hello! If this is still avaliable I would love to buy the whole kiki and lala set for 30 tbt!
Mayor Name: Amy
Village Name: Lilium
Desired RV(s) or set(s): Kiki and Lala set
Availability in PST: 6am - 11pm

✩ Form ✩
Mayor Name: Aquiles
Village Name: Palomar
Desired RV(s) or set(s): all three!
Availability in PST: this week im available most of the time.. 7am-8pm pst?

i only have like 20 coupons though.. can u buy them? >_< id pay in tbt and perfect apples

Back