• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Sanrio RV Visits Or Separate Pieces

Pillow

Koya
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (37) +
RVs Looking For (Greatest to Least):
Kiki and Lala (?toile)
Pom Pom Purin (Marty)
Hello Kitty (Rilla)
Kerokerokeroppi (Toby)

Offering:
TBT (3 TBT per visit/piece)?
In-Game Bells
Any wishlist items you need

Here are the items I want (ignore other items [just Sanrio]):
http://moridb.com/catalogs/RdsTAtdGlV

I can raise my offer higher, just tell me what your buying out would be!

Aww well either way you can come visit I just really want those clothes lol let me pick up some items at my train station and I'll add you and open gates

Alright, are you going to scan all the RV cards or are you just going to scan one per day?

Oh, okay, I'm going to have to take multiple visits though if that's okay

Yeah that's totally fine means I can get closer to town upgrade lol oh if you have the Rococo wallpaper and floor then I'd gladly accept that if not it's fine

Yeah that's totally fine means I can get closer to town upgrade lol oh if you have the Rococo wallpaper and floor then I'd gladly accept that if not it's fine

Oh, I have both of them but I'd need to order them from my catalog. I can order the full set actually if you're interested

Oh, I have both of them but I'd need to order them from my catalog. I can order the full set actually if you're interested

I just got the full set off someone just missing the wallpaper and floor I just added you I'll tt to tomorrow and call ?toile and open my.gates

Alright, I'll time travel as well to get your floor and wallpaper

Gates open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be doing things around town just let me know when you want me to change RV! Thanks for the wallpaper and floor

Back