• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Sanrio series set【Can restock upon request】

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naekoya

( ˘ ³˘)❤ 寿司。″ ジェーン ″
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2186-5822-2321
Star Glow Wand
Stardust Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Aurora Sky
Heart Glow Wand
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Feedback
100% (253) +

Sets I have available are

Cinnamoroll
Kiki and Lala
Pompompurin
Kerokeroppi

they come with all their furniture and clothes as well ~

accepting only 25tbt 20tbt as payment for each set
pick up only

thanks for dropping by c:

Last edited:
fQuhSzO.gif

Hello, I'm trying to clear out my storage space atm and I found these sets I no longer need/use
the sets I have available are

-Cinnamoroll
-Kiki and Lala
-Pompompurin
-Kerokeroppi

they come with all their furniture and clothes as well ~

accepting only 25tbt as payment for each set
pick up only

thanks for dropping by c:

hi i'd like the kiki and lala set if thats possible please?

hi i'd like the kiki and lala set if thats possible please?

hello! yes of course you can >w< if you can give me like 5 min or so ~ I do have another trade going on at the moment
and after that I'll get right back to you! <3

hello! yes of course you can >w< if you can give me like 5 min or so ~ I do have another trade going on at the moment
and after that I'll get right back to you! <3

okay! pm me when youre ready

will have to sell these sets off at my re-tail store.. really need to clear them out by today >~<)

i'd love to buy the cinnamoroll set if it's still available?

hello! Yes it's still available ^^ if you're free right now to come pick it up.. it's all laid out in front of the station as soon as you come out itll be to your left.

hello! Yes it's still available ^^ if you're free right now to come pick it up.. it's all laid out in front of the station as soon as you come out itll be to your left.

awesome i'll head over now!! :)

Would you accept 40 tbt for the last 2 sets?

hi there! yea I can do that c:
Let me know when you're available to come by and pick them up. They're all laid out in front of my station

Awesome! tbt sent and Im on my way :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!! Sorry about the little snafu! I just came back to acnl after a long hiatus!

Thank you so much!! Sorry about the little snafu! I just came back to acnl after a long hiatus!

oh it was no problem at all ~ we all make mistakes time to time! and welcome back ~ hope you see you around
more often ^^ let me know if you need anything else heh

Hiya, would I be able to get the cinnamoroll set please if they are still available!!

Hiya, would I be able to get the cinnamoroll set please if they are still available!!

hello ~ yea ofc just need to go start up my DS real quick.. I'll let you know when I'm ready with the whole set c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back