• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Sanrio sets! + W. Link and a few bonus items

Onyx

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (44) +
Individual items 2 TBT
Entire set 20 TBT:

Chai (Cinnamoroll set)
Etoile (Kiki and lala set)
Toby (Kerokerokeroppi set)
Chelsea (My Melody set)
Rilla (Hello Kitty set)
Marty (Pompompurin set)

And bonus:
Wolf Link (Zelda stuff)
I also have a TON of gyroids, fertilizer, and a few sapling starts/bush starts/fossils if you're interested in those, a few Street pass items too!! All of these will be 1 TBT each (except maybe gyroids lol) just ask me if I have any specifics of these and I'll check!

Not really looking for IGB but we can work it out if you need :) not looking to trade but I do have a catalog list I want to work on if you have anything I can catalog, for each item I'll give you one of the items for free :)
List of stuff I want to catalog: http://moridb.com/catalogs/ZP67ImxMhG

Please like this post and leave your FC if it's not in your sidebar when you reply! :) I would also *really* appreciate if you would leave wifi rating afterwards as well!
Also, I prefer if you pick up most of the time
Side note: the sets MIGHT be from my second town called Gatona just so you know! Especially if delivering. Otherwise it'd be my main town Crisp :)

Last edited:
I'm interested in:
Chelsea (My Melody set)
&
Chai (Cinnamoroll set)
Would you discount for buying all three lol

I'm interested in:
Chelsea (My Melody set)
&
Chai (Cinnamoroll set)
Would you discount for buying all three lol

Absolutely! How's buy 2 get 1 (40 tbt)? :)

Last edited:
omw going send payment now.

For some reason your town isnt showing up.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in buying the Pompompurin set, the Hello Kitty set, the Kerokerokeroppi set. Could I also get the same discount for buy three at the same time?

Do you happen to have another My Melody set? I have 11 items on your catalog list http://moridb.com/catalogs/06Lzrl2v8F

Sounds good! I'll let you know when the gate is open if you're fine with pickup! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I'm interested in buying the Pompompurin set, the Hello Kitty set, the Kerokerokeroppi set. Could I also get the same discount for buy three at the same time?

Sure! It'll be a few mins but I'll let you know when it's ready, is pickup right?

Last edited:
Sounds good! I'll let you know when the gate is open if you're fine with pickup! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! It'll be a few mins but I'll let you know when it's ready, is pickup right?

Yeah I'm fine with pickup. To be clear, you're just cataloging the items on my list right?

Back