• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can scrape together 40TBT can i come for Etoile? Thanks a bunch!

Of course :) if you miss a day that had a special villager set I can always make accommodations :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh never mind you answered that! Getting over excited :)
Sending 40tbt over now

Awesome! Glad I could help you out

Ooohhh I would really love to come but I haven't the time to wait and all as I am also a busy mom. :(

Not to worry! I will make sure everyone gets a visit even if you miss a day :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would like to come the entire 6 days for 150 TBT. :)

Your spot will now be added!

I'd be ready to drop by anytime for the next hour, if you've got a preference.

(I can wait until later to try adopting Etoile, or I can try right away, up to you-- I'd just be mortified if she shuts down her trailer if I agree to adopt! I don't know why some campers suddenly shut their RVs, but I wouldn't want to risk that until everybody's gotten their turn.)

i have enough TBT!! that was easy lol. I'm in the middle of trades so can i come over in say 10 mins? my fc is 0362-0661-1968

I'd be ready to drop by anytime for the next hour, if you've got a preference.

(I can wait until later to try adopting Etoile, or I can try right away, up to you-- I'd just be mortified if she shuts down her trailer if I agree to adopt! I don't know why some campers suddenly shut their RVs, but I wouldn't want to risk that until everybody's gotten their turn.)

For the special villagers I would wait till later but the opportunity is all yours :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy that 6-day access pass! Sending the TBT over! :3

You will be added to the list :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have enough TBT!! that was easy lol. I'm in the middle of trades so can i come over in say 10 mins? my fc is 0362-0661-1968

Awesome! I'll add you in just a moment

For the special villagers I would wait till later but the opportunity is all yours :)

Okay! I can definitely wait until you tell me when would be a good time to be online to try adopting (hopefully letting me know when that'd be in advance if possible, heh). Still waiting on a FC add from you, otherwise-- whenever you get to it, s'all good. :3

Can I come over now too? I've already added you~

Yup :) just need to finish some preparations and scan the amiibo in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I can definitely wait until you tell me when would be a good time to be online to try adopting (hopefully letting me know when that'd be in advance if possible, heh). Still waiting on a FC add from you, otherwise-- whenever you get to it, s'all good. :3

Not to worry! I got you covered :)

May I ask when I come over? I have time now for about a hour and then later again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back