• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Saplings, bush starts, clover, flowers, etc

demondays

actual cat irl
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7151-1131-9257
Winter Mittens
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (43) +
ok so i have torn apart my main town since whitney plotted in a bad spot. i am in need of the following!
- azalea starts - 1 tbt
- hydrangea starts - 1 tbt
- regular and cedar saplings - 1 tbt
- white and pink carnations - 2 tbt each
- purple, black and pink roses - 2 tbt each
- white cosmos - 1 tbt each
- pink and white lillies - 1 tbt for white, 2 tbt for pink
- lucky clovers - 2 tbt each
thank you!! :blush:

I have tons of flowers if you wanna stop by my town c: i have no bush starts though~

I have tons of flowers if you wanna stop by my town c: i have no bush starts though~

oo that sounds good? i will probably just take a pocketful and that's all i really need, just trying to get yellow flowers out of my town

oo that sounds good? i will probably just take a pocketful and that's all i really need, just trying to get yellow flowers out of my town

you could take a locker full honestly ^-^ i got to many of em, i can open gates in a min~

I have:

pink hydrangea x20
blue hydrangea x20
Cedar x11

So 51 tbt, if that's ok?

Hi, I have

Black Rose x30
Lucky clover x10
Purple rose x10

If you're still interested :3

Back