• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying save data gone, have to start over

cherrysmilesonice

got me spinnin’ like a ballerina 🩰
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5673-1908-0691
Feedback
100% (29) +
Unfortunately I had to factory reset my system and my save files were deleted. I backed them up but they weren’t there ; ;

I’m looking to buy some silver tools, bells, and Celeste items. I can pay with TBT.
Thank you all in advance!

Unfortunately I had to factory reset my system and my save files were deleted. I backed them up but they weren’t there ; ;

I’m looking to buy some silver tools, bells, and Celeste items. I can pay with TBT.

I'm sorry to hear that about your save files. I can trade some IGB to you for TBT :) Let me know how much you are looking for.

I'm sorry to hear that about your save files. I can trade some IGB to you for TBT :) Let me know how much you are looking for.

however much I can get!! :) whatever is fair to you/willing to offer! Thank you so much!

I can give you 20 TBT FOR 5 mil!!! Can we make the trade in 15? :)

Sure, could I have your friend code? My friend code is 4055-7060-2510 :)

Do you want to have the 5 mils in the form of bell sacks or do you want it to be deposited in your bank?
If you want it to be deposited in your bank, please set up 5 items in Re-tail with a price of 999,999 bells (you can use seashells) :)

0405-3003-0084
& adding you now. :)
Post automatically merged:

Do you want to have the 5 mils in the form of bell sacks or do you want it to be deposited in your bank?
If you want it to be deposited in your bank, please set up 5 items in Re-tail with a price of 999,999 bells (you can use seashells) :)
Oh and in bell stacks is fine ! Sorry :)

Sorry for the wait! Adding quick and will open my gate!

I've added you. Let me know when your town gate's open and I'll head on over :) I'll also give you a silver slingshot and a sliver shovel that I found.
Gate is open!

I have silver tools all of them besides silver axe but I can give you a gold one. I also can give you 5 million bells. Name your tbt price or that you’re willing to give for this stuff. I’m afraid I don’t have any celeste items. I can also get you fruit for your town. I have all the perfect fruit (perfect apples, perfect pears, perfect cherries, perfect oranges, and perfect peaches) and i can get you all the other fruits (normal ones) in game

I have silver tools all of them besides silver axe but I can give you a gold one. I also can give you 5 million bells. Name your tbt price or that you’re willing to give for this stuff. I’m afraid I don’t have any celeste items. I can also get you fruit for your town. I have all the perfect fruit (perfect apples, perfect pears, perfect cherries, perfect oranges, and perfect peaches) and i can get you all the other fruits (normal ones) in game. I also have a bunch of stacks of all of the fruits (normal and perfect). I also have a bunch of bamboo I can give you. I have like 8 stacks of 9 bamboo.

I also have a bunch of items in my town that are lying on the ground and you’re welcome to take any of them :)

I’m actually online now if you want to come to my town to look at items and get some stuff?

I can give you a set of GOLD tools and IGB if u want

I’m so sorry, I just realized that I’m at the wrong section.

Last edited:
Back