• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshot #1 - Wild World - The Spaceman

xSuperMario64x

call me Bug 🇨🇦💜🐛
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
I just started a new town today, and as such I've been scavaging the whole town for furniture to decorate my house with. While looking in the recycle bin at Town Hall, I came across a piece of furniture called a "spaceman." My initial thought went straight to Spaceman Sam, which is actually one of my favorite furniture items on the series, so I quickly ran back to my house and placed it. It really wasn't what I had expected:

20190816-011450.jpg

I realized that it's that weird statue called "spaceman." Then I remembered that this is actually an art piece which can be obtained and donated in New Leaf. From there I figured that I would take it to the museum, but then I remembered one other thing: statue donations didn't exist until New Leaf!

I'll likely continue to display this creepy statue in my house, but chances are, if I stumble upon a Spaceman Sam any time soon, he'll quickly take its place.

I don't know what you're talking about, that's clearly a spaceman. Didn't you see those famous photos from Apollo 11?

zqXDovK.png

MapleSilver;bt17225 said:
I don't know what you're talking about, that's clearly a spaceman. Didn't you see those famous photos from Apollo 11?

Here to haunt Spaceman Armstrong's dreams for years to come

Back