• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots of ACNL

Kiseki

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi, this may seem like a strange question (and apologies if I've posted in the wrong forum), but on tumblr sites I follow the authors all show their New Leaf experiences through screenshots. I was wondering if anybody here knows how to do this, is there an in-game feature that lets you take photos on the SD card to then upload to a computer, or is there a cable or something else?

You take the SD Card out when you're done, put it into the computer via SD Card slot and copy your pictures off your SD Card to the computer and then upload as you would any other picture to said site

Japan made an app that let you upload to a few sites directly from the 3DS, so I assume we will have this app soon as well!

It's not a program in the eshop; it's just a website accessed through the 3DS browser. For tumblr, It posts pictures on your main blog, and only one photo can be posted at a time.
To take photos in the game hold down L and R together.

I could have sworn we had a gallery function here...

Ah well. You could probably use your blog for pictures.

Back