• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Searching for this dress

Keen

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
New Year's Party Popper
Fair Pinwheel
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Pokéball
XStSTwT.jpg

Offering a TBT reward if you can find it.

I found it! I looked all over for it when you first posted this, and now (days later) it randomly popped up as a suggestion on my Pinterest feed. Enjoy! :)

Here is a direct link to the original source, because the image on Tumblr looks a little blurry. (Just click on that image until the overall dress shows up)

Last edited:
I found it! I looked all over for it when you first posted this, and now (days later) it randomly popped up as a suggestion on my Pinterest feed. Enjoy! :)

Here is a direct link to the original source, because the image on Tumblr looks a little blurry. (Just click on that image until the overall dress shows up)

You are my favorite person in the whole world right now! Thank you so much!!

Aww! I'm so glad I could be of help. :D (And thank you for the TBT, wow!)

Its no problem! I had it saved on my other pc but that is long gone, so I was sad when I restarted because I didn't have it anymore!
Thanks again for all your searching!

Back