• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Seasons in Southern Hemisphere

Crochet.Crosser

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys, I know that in all previous game the seasons for the southern hemisphere have been the opposite (which I've grown to love) and was wondering if there was any word on if this is the same in New Leaf?
Thanks!

I think it would be too difficult to swap so many things around, especially Christmas events and such cause they're all snow related as far as I remember. It'd probably call for a month delay from the US copy, to be honest. I like working on the Northern seasons, though, haha.

I'm pretty sure it'll be like the previous games, where the seasons are based on the northern hemisphere.

IMO, it's not too bad. I have never lived (or been to) anywhere in the southern hemisphere but I lived in Hawaii before this. Hawaii only has 1 season. It didn't bother me to play games like AC with different seasons.

Back