• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

seeking advice

mitfy

court jester
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
hi. as the title says i’m looking for advice.
im posting this from my phone at midnight so i’m sorry if there’s any errors

anyways:
does anyone have advice on how to get over breakups?

Aw omg I hope everything is ok :(
Everybody gets over breakups differently so it may be hard to give you good advice.
But I would say, the main thing to do when you're feeling sad about it is to remember all the bad things in the relationship. Make a list if you have to. From big things to small things, anything that bothered you about this person or the relationship in general, to remind you that you don't have to deal with any of that anymore.
Distract yourself, go out with friends, use the internet, buy something that makes you happy. Limit yourself on time spent thinking about what once was, and focus on the now and the future <3

Kammm;bt14834 said:
Aw omg I hope everything is ok :(
Everybody gets over breakups differently so it may be hard to give you good advice.
But I would say, the main thing to do when you're feeling sad about it is to remember all the bad things in the relationship. Make a list if you have to. From big things to small things, anything that bothered you about this person or the relationship in general, to remind you that you don't have to deal with any of that anymore.
Distract yourself, go out with friends, use the internet, buy something that makes you happy. Limit yourself on time spent thinking about what once was, and focus on the now and the future <3
i think i'll be okay, i'm just sad that i lost a friend and writing partner as well :/
thank you <33

I feel ya, Mit. I know how ya feel. Some time in middle, I got japed to make some degenerate that the woman dated feel jealous and come back to her. My friends tried to let me know&#8230; I didn't heed their warnings. My advice is not to think about it too much. Do something you love, whether it be video games, eating (my two personal favorites), or sports. Just do something to take your mind of the gaping pit in your heart, and before you know it, the pain is gone.

Last edited:
Back