Mother's Day Carnation
Toy Hammer
Togepi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (195) +
Hi guys, I recently started playing ACNL again (the new update that is coming is exciting!) and I would love LOVE to have someone design for me four to eight shirts (I suck at this LOL) of the hogwarts houses for my villagers (Like the shirts found here). Some with the house scarf (Long sleeves) and some without (short sleeves) would be ideal... I'll pay TBT or IGN, whatever you desire/want. :'D Thank you guys <3​

Last edited:
So you just want those with short/long sleeves and as a shirt? I could easily do that if that's what you want.

So you just want those with short/long sleeves and as a shirt? I could easily do that if that's what you want.

I want these:

xqTHToi.png

with the house scarves on them

Then some with short sleeves and no scarves. So my characters can also have house colours :'D

Does that make sense? ><

Last edited:
Just f.y.i. villagers can wear long sleeve items too! It just doesn't show the sleeves on them. :>

Just f.y.i. villagers can wear long sleeve items too! It just doesn't show the sleeves on them. :>

I know xD I've been playing ACNL on and off for 4 years. I just want these displayed in my town so my villagers can wear them, too! :'D

I want these:

xqTHToi.png

with the house scarves on them

Then some with short sleeves and no scarves. So my characters can also have house colours :'D

Does that make sense? ><

Would you want the tie removed as well? I can do this, but it may take me a little bit to actually get to start working on them. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "house" colours. I know this is from Harry Potter, but I'm not too familiar with the whole series. Just tell me which ones you want short sleeves with or without scarf and I believe I can do it.

Would you want the tie removed as well? I can do this, but it may take me a little bit to actually get to start working on them. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "house" colours. I know this is from Harry Potter, but I'm not too familiar with the whole series. Just tell me which ones you want short sleeves with or without scarf and I believe I can do it.

Gryffindor : Scarlet and gold
Ravenclaw : Blue and bronze
Hufflepuff : Yellow and black
Slytherin : Green and silver

Okay, the short sleeve set: I want a dark grey sweater vest with the tie in house colours, a white shirt under. The sweater vest should have the house "crest" on the right bust and pipeing of the house colours along the edges of the sweater vest.

And, the long sleeve set: Much the same as the description, but more akin to the picture above, with scarves added to them. Like these:

hogwarts_house_scarves_by_deliriumdreamer3-d3fq8z7.jpg

Is that more clear? xD I suck at describing things like this.

Gryffindor : Scarlet and gold
Ravenclaw : Blue and bronze
Hufflepuff : Yellow and black
Slytherin : Green and silver

Okay, the short sleeve set: I want a dark grey sweater vest with the tie in house colours, a white shirt under. The sweater vest should have the house "crest" on the right bust and pipeing of the house colours along the edges of the sweater vest.

And, the long sleeve set: Much the same as the description, but more akin to the picture above, with scarves added to them. Like these:

hogwarts_house_scarves_by_deliriumdreamer3-d3fq8z7.jpg

Is that more clear? xD I suck at describing things like this.

So if I'm understanding correctly, all of these but with the house scarfs short and long sleeve versions? http://prntscr.com/cwtsuv

Yes, but in the four house colour!

But no scarfs on the short sleeve version.

Alright, I'll try to make one of each to ensure it's how you exactly want it. Sorry for the questions, but making patterns can take A LOT OF TIME, and I don't want to spend an hour or possibly HOURS on something then it turns out to be wrong.

Alright, I'll try to make one of each to ensure it's how you exactly want it. Sorry for the questions, but making patterns can take A LOT OF TIME, and I don't want to spend an hour or possibly HOURS on something then it turns out to be wrong.

No that's fine! Thank you so much ;; How much do you want for them/what form of currency?

SORRY I took my dog out. That looks great so far ouo

So something like this? Still editing it but how's the color on the grey? http://prntscr.com/cwv2al Also I'll add the pipeline of the house color from the best to the black on the side of the vest where the sleeves meet the black.

Last edited:
So something like this? Still editing it but how's the color on the grey? http://prntscr.com/cwv2al Also I'll add the pipeline of the house color from the best to the black on the side of the vest where the sleeves meet the black.

It looks great! ;O; <3, but can the sleeves be white like the undershirt? If that's not to much to ask?

Last edited:
Back