Trading Seeking White Feather (TBT + collectibles)! Selling stuff (u: 10/18)🕊️

Hey Nougat! From searching, it looks like it has sold between 1.8-2k. I'd be willing to let it go for 1.5k cause the economy sucks lol, but I don't really wanna go lower since I'm hesitant to let it go.

Hey Nougat! From searching, it looks like it has sold between 1.8-2k. I'd be willing to let it go for 1.5k cause the economy sucks lol, but I don't really wanna go lower since I'm hesitant to let it go.
Thank you! I don't have quite enough at the moment, but I'll get back to you once I do :) Alternatively I can also offer some credit in Jhine's shop!

the last two that have sold have been for 800 and 1000, but I am happy to go lower for you! let me know what you think is fair.

the last two that have sold have been for 800 and 1000, but I am happy to go lower for you! let me know what you think is fair.
oops! sorry for the late reply- oh that's so nice of you aerith ;O; !!
hmmmmmm! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! what about... 700?

Looked through my inventory to see what else I could part with, and edited the main post.

Carnival Pinwheel is tentative, but willing to let it go for a nice TBT offer (or included in my White Feather offer)

Back