• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

seliph's art shop - 🎃 NEW HALLOWEEN YCH 🎃 [RLC]

seliph

free palestine
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Friendly Ghost Plush
Yellow Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Star Fragment
Frost Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (244) +
what's up i need some money.

NEW - if you wanna potentially quicken the process, commission me through ko-fi instead

how it works:
  • not necessarily first come first serve
  • prices are in CAD (canadian dollars) and up front through paypal or ko-fi - i will not start working your commission until i've received payment
  • you can ask me to make minor adjustments after your piece is finished
  • you're free to private message me here or on discord (pm for discord username) if you'd prefer
  • i post finished work on social media and sometimes stream commissions on twitch, so please let me know beforehand if you'd like to keep yours private.
if you're using my art anywhere outside of the forums, i'd rather you credit one of my socials instead of TBT:
ko-fi | twitter | instagram | twitch

will draw
won't draw
  • you/your OCs
  • fictional characters
  • blood/gore within TBT rules
  • animals/furry*
  • animal crossing/pokemon
  • mecha*
  • certain fandoms*
  • NSFW
  • anything against TBT rules
*i'm not too experienced with furry or mecha but i'll try anything new. that being said this might cost more.
*fandoms i won't draw include: attack on titan, harry potter, hazbin hotel.

🎃 LIMITED TIME 🎃Halloween YCH:
finished examples coming soon!

full body
$60

+$10 for highly detailed
characters

can customize:
- facial expression
- ghosts' colour/faces
- simple background colour(s)​
H2ttsMY.png
vK8EAtS.png
detailed chibi
$50

+$5 for highly detailed
characters

can customize:
- eyebrows/mouth for
facial expressions
- witch outfit colours
- optional cat or frog​
pBROjNo.png
1d3HNIz.png
simple chibi
$15

can customize:
- eyebrows for facial expression
- pumpkin colour &
optional face

*villagers/animals will be an
additional $5 from now on.
they're a bit of a hassle due
to the way layers are ordered.​
ToQth3Q.png
vC3EWit.png
EFdrrKP.png
baby cheeb
$4
can customize:
- clothing
- eye colour
- pumpkin colour​
iJoinUY.png
re8MLwM.png

bust/headshot sketch:
single character
$50

add small character(s)
+$5 each
can be used for:
- villagers
- pets
- pokemon​
vi9QWGE.png
83OzU8h.png
NDwt3nR.png
couples
$100​
Oqw9ibe.png
- extra motifs (hearts, stars, clouds etc) are free
- the textures in the coloured squares are in the program i use, i add them free of charge to make pieces more interesting. let me know if you don't want one!
- i will send you a transparent background version free of charge for use in signatures/etc.

order form:
Code:
style:
payment amount:
extra notes/details:
references:
[spoiler]
PUT REFERENCES HERE
[/spoiler]
*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR REFERENCE IMAGES ARE INSIDE THE SPOILER, i really don't enjoy scrolling a lot lol. only exception is if you're linking an album like toyhou.se

example form:
style: sketch, single character
payment amount: $50
extra notes/details: blue background please!
references:
PUT REFERENCES HERE

slots:

q&a:

how many references should i send?
as many as you need, the more references i have the easier it is to make your order properly. put 30 in there if you want, so long as it's in the spoiler it's fine.

how specific can i be?
literally give me every single detail, if you wanna face right and have an orange on your head then tell me - you are the customer!

what does YCH stand for?
YCH stands for Your Character Here - it means your character will be drawn on a base (made by me) instead of drawn from scratch.

☝️🤓 those aren't sketches
they are though.
a sketch is anything rough - i use this term to communicate that i won't exhaust myself with polishing every detail in these specific commissions. the brushwork is looser and there are "imperfections" such as unblended areas that aren't noticeable once sized down:
63HyD3N.png

Last edited:
omg YCH art my beloved.......

style: YCH pumpkin simple chibi
payment amount: $15
extra notes/details: I'd love a pink pumpkin (maybe shade #ec96c2) if possible, and for it to have a face! the expression in your example is good, but if there's a different expression you wanna do or think would look good, go right ahead!! the default expression for my character is good, but I'd love for her eyes to be green!
references:
F0592362-7BB9-44DD-8D51-AC34EE6375AC.jpeg
IMG_0822.png
IMG_0823.png
IMG_0825.jpeg

I'll be paying through paypal if you accept if that's okay!! please lmk if you need any more refs or info or anything! thank you for considering! <3

style: pumpkin simple chibi
payment amount: £15
extra notes/details: COULD I PLS HAVE VEST IN THE PUMPKIN - can my pumpkin pls be like a pastel colour (maybe pink or yellow) and have hearts on it

tyvm for ur consideration

style: simple chibi
payment amount: $15 (let me know if it needs to be more to get $15 in your local currency)
extra notes/details: If she could have her little kitty with her, that would be great! Nightmare egg is optional <3 edit: forgot to put my pumpkin color- could it be a gradient of the primary blue and purple in her palette?
references:
IMG_2079.png

IMG_1556.png

Thank you for considering!

Last edited:
style: simple chibi
payment amount: $15 (let me know if it needs to be more to get $15 in your local currency)
extra notes/details: If she could have her little kitty with her, that would be great! Nightmare egg is optional <3 edit: forgot to put my pumpkin color- could it be a gradient of the primary blue and purple in her palette?
references:
View attachment 584006

View attachment 584013

Thank you for considering!
i think both paypal and ko-fi will automatically convert your currency to CAD so you're good there.
do you mean the purple in her hair or her skirt?

Back