Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Star Fragment
Frost Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (244) +
what's up i need some money, taking commissions for sketch paintings!

also working on some autumn/halloween YCHs so keep your eyes peeled

how it works:
  • not necessarily first come first serve
  • headshots and generous busts only for now
  • prices are in CAD (canadian dollars) and up front through paypal - i will not start working your commission until i've received payment
  • if anything i'll probably only send one progress shot maximum due to these generally not taking long, but don't expect one. i don't really do lineart so it's sometimes difficult to show what i'm doing.
  • you can ask me to make minor adjustments after your piece is finished
  • you're free to private message me here or on discord (pm for discord username) if you'd prefer
  • i post finished work on social media and sometimes stream commissions on twitch, so please let me know beforehand if you'd like to keep yours private.
  • i might open more cheaper options in the future, but for now these are the most comfortable for me to create!
if you're using my art anywhere outside of the forums, i'd rather you credit one of my socials instead of TBT:
twitter | instagram

will draw
won't draw
  • you/your OCs
  • fictional characters
  • blood/gore within TBT rules
  • animals/furry*
  • animal crossing/pokemon
  • mecha*
  • certain fandoms*
  • NSFW
  • anything against TBT rules
*i'm not too experienced with furry or mecha but i'll try anything new. that being said this might cost more.
*fandoms i won't draw include: attack on titan, harry potter, hazbin hotel.

styles & prices (click for full images):
single character
$50 minimum​
couples
$100 minimum​
add small character(s)
+$5 each

can be used for:
- villagers
- pets
- pokemon
etc.​
- extra motifs (hearts, stars, clouds etc) are free
- the textures in the coloured squares are in the program i use, i add them free of charge to make pieces more interesting. let me know if you don't want one!
- i will send you a transparent background version free of charge for use in signatures/etc.

order form:
Code:
style:
payment amount:
extra notes/details:
references:
[spoiler]
PUT REFERENCES HERE
[/spoiler]
*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR REFERENCE IMAGES ARE INSIDE THE SPOILER, i really don't enjoy scrolling a lot lol. only exception is if you're linking an album like toyhou.se

example form:
style: single character
payment amount: $50
extra notes/details: blue background please!
references:
PUT REFERENCES HERE

slots:

q&a:

how many references should i send?
as many as you need, the more references i have the easier it is to make your order properly. put 30 in there if you want, so long as it's in the spoiler it's fine.

how specific can i be?
literally give me every single detail, if you wanna face right and have an orange on your head then tell me - you are the customer!

☝️🤓 those aren't sketches
they are though.
a sketch is anything rough - i use this term to communicate that i won't exhaust myself with polishing every detail in these specific commissions. the brushwork is looser and there are "imperfections" such as unblended areas that aren't noticeable once sized down:
63HyD3N.png

Last edited:
Back