• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling a TON of pink roses

kayleee

a wise wizard in dog form
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (363) +
I have like hundreds of pink roses to sell. I?m re-landscaping my town and am replacing all the pink roses I have with other flowers.

I?ll sell them for 1 tbt each, or if you have any white violets I?ll trade 1 pink rose per 2 white violets.

tell me how many you want to buy and I have no room in my town so I?ll have to deliver them. Thanks y?all

can ii buy 30 pink roses? for 30tbt

Yes! Let me know when I can deliver! I will be James from London :) FC in sidebar

Yes! Let me know when I can deliver! I will be James from London :) FC in sidebar

great im adding you now! ill let you know when my gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates opened

im not sure what happened! im opening again!

Hi :) I have crazy many white violets in one of my towns that I'm going to reset a little later. If you don't mind me afk at all, I'll leave my gates open so you can come & replace them to your pink roses? Let me know if you're interested in that way of trading. c:

Hi :) I have crazy many white violets in one of my towns that I'm going to reset a little later. If you don't mind me afk at all, I'll leave my gates open so you can come & replace them to your pink roses? Let me know if you're interested in that way of trading. c:

Yes please!! I’m dropping off roses for someone right now and then I will be there! Thank you!

Yes please!! I’m dropping off roses for someone right now and then I will be there! Thank you!
No problem. I have you added. This is my FC: 2337-7649-6928
I'll leave my gates open, please excuse me for the mess. ^^;
White violets are mostly the east side of the town. I don't mind what area of violets you pick up.
Thank you very much! c:

EDIT : Gate is open. Town name is どうぶつ.

Last edited:
No problem. I have you added. This is my FC: 2337-7649-6928
I'll leave my gates open, please excuse me for the mess. ^^;
White violets are mostly the east side of the town. I don't mind what area of violets you pick up.
Thank you very much! c:

EDIT : Gate is open. Town name is どうぶつ.
Awesome, I will be there ASAP. I have to fill up my storage space with roses again :)

Back