• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling [SELLING] AC:NH Switch Consoles!

tokumeikibou

kupo!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6602-9489-2012
Red Star Fragment
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Ghostly Preserves
Pavé
New Horizons Token
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Green Candy
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pikachu Easter Egg
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Feedback
100% (37) +
75k each, willing to do less bells if also including some materials and/or furniture item(s).​

Do you take TBT or just IGB? If you don't take TBT I can offer IGB plus some materials! I have alot of hardwood and regular wood

Do you take TBT or just IGB? If you don't take TBT I can offer IGB plus some materials! I have alot of hardwood and regular wood

To be honest, I'm not sure what TBT or IGB is - I know it's some sort of forum currency, but I'm new to bell tree forums (but not AC).

I can do 50k for a lot of regular wood too!

To be honest, I'm not sure what TBT or IGB is - I know it's some sort of forum currency, but I'm new to bell tree forums (but not AC).

I can do 50k for a lot of regular wood too!

I currently have 46 hardwood, 3 softwood, and 12 wood. let me know how much of it you'd like

OH id be interested in snagging one! I could do some bells and like 30 soft wood? Idk how many bells is fair lol

Would you be willing to do 50k and 30 regular wood? Just let me know!

Edit: Nevermind! Thank you, though!

Last edited:
Back