Selling Selling and trading hybrids for other flowers

YummyPumpkin

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (18) +
I got a lot of purple tulips for sell.
Everything is 1 in forum bells, so come up for grabs.
I'm just trying to garden up my town and seeing which flower combinations look nice.
So far I'm seeing an even cute combo so I'm giving away all the purple tulips.
I also got other hybrids in the mix though not as many as the purple tulips.

List
Purple tulips
5 orange lilies
8 black lilies
I also have some regular red lilies (4).

Also it would be great to be able to trade them for:
Blue violets -mostly need
Purple violets- mostly need
White violets
White lilies
Yellow lilies
Holly bushes
Hibiscus bushes
Sapplings
Cedar sapplings
Bamboo

If you wish to just sell them to me then pm an offer please? I wouldn't mind that at all.

On the side note there is also a very expensive king crown at the able sister's store xD
If anyone wants that go ahead as well lol
Just couldn't get bc I can't afford it plus I'm kinda don't like it lol. But anyone who does go right ahead lol

Mayor: Sleep
Town: Rest
FC 0362-0595-1609

Last edited:
Honestly I have a good amount purple violets and white lilies, I can check and see how many yellow lilies I have too. I also have some bamboo shoots and holly starts. Let me count exactly how many I have of everything.

Last edited:
Honestly I have a good amount purple violets and white lilies, I can check and see how many yellow lilies I have too. I also have some bamboo shoots and holly starts. Let me count exactly how many I have of everything.

Alright!
Thank you very much and will wait on you.

I have 15 white lilies, 25-26 yellow lilies (counting in a field of flowers is hard lol), 20 purple violets, 13-14 white violets, 10 bamboo shoots, 6 holly starts, and 5 r. hibiscus starts. I need a bit of time to collect everything and put in it a locker to deliver. Will you be on in a few hours?
Does 15 btb sound reasonable for it all?

I have 15 white lilies, 25-26 yellow lilies (counting in a field of flowers is hard lol), 20 purple violets, 13-14 white violets, 10 bamboo shoots, 6 holly starts, and 5 r. hibiscus starts. I need a bit of time to collect everything and put in it a locker to deliver. Will you be on in a few hours?
Does 15 btb sound reasonable for it all?

Ill be up and waiting so no worries!
Thank you.
I'll be adding you and sending in payment.

Sorry I'll be omw soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see your town on the list (unless your town is different than what your profile says)

Back