• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [Selling] art + golden furniture [Buying] glow wands, tweeter, party popper~

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it the spa washbasin? that matches the tub~ and yes the clover you find outside and when you pick it up, it's a lucky clover that didn't fall apart :)

It's the blue one the matches the tub, I double checked lol

I have a jungle wall and spa chair, can't trade until around 8/9 est time though. I also have some pink,black, and orange hybrids, not sure if you want those? You can have the wall and chair for 30k..

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a jungle wall and spa chair, can't trade until around 8/9 est time though. I also have some pink,black, and orange hybrids, not sure if you want those? You can have the wall and chair for 30k..

i'll buy them when you're available :)

I'm interested in your mailman hat. I can give you the wave breaker :)

I'm interested in your mailman hat. I can give you the wave breaker :)

done! let me add you now :)

EDIT: WAIT, what's your FC?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry! I still have the clovers for you :D I have 16.

i'll buy them all! i'll add you. but is it the FC in your signature or the one you PMed? I think I added the one in your PM

Last edited:
FC is 2337-3576-5449 :) I'll add you now.

give me a few minutes to drop the money and switch characters to grab the hat! is it alright with both of you for you two to come at the same time?

Hi, I'm interested in:
- Sloppy stereo (300k)
- Sloppy TV (300k)

I can give you:
Hibiscus hairpin
Life Ring
Captain's Hat
Sailor's Hat
Straw Hat
Hibiscus clock

How many more bells would you want me to add for a trade? Thanks :)

Hi, I'm interested in:
- Sloppy stereo (300k)
- Sloppy TV (300k)

I can give you:
Hibiscus hairpin
Life Ring
Captain's Hat
Sailor's Hat
Straw Hat
Hibiscus clock

How many more bells would you want me to add for a trade? Thanks :)

i'll trade for that! i also have a sloppy chair if you're interested and i'll sell that one for 300k. but i won't be able to trade til a little later as i'm about to go buy turnips in another town. can you trade at the top of the hour (2pm CST)?

i'll trade for that! i also have a sloppy chair if you're interested and i'll sell that one for 300k. but i won't be able to trade til a little later as i'm about to go buy turnips in another town. can you trade at the top of the hour (2pm CST)?

Sure! I'll take the sloppy chair for 300K with the other stuff and I'll be back around the top of the hour :)

Hello! Do you still have the Creepy Floor, Creepy Statue, Creepy Stone, Sloppy Closet, Sloppy Stereo, and a lawn mower? If so, I'd like to buy all 6 of those, please =D If not, I'll buy whatever you have from those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back