• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling flowers and fruit baskets

Gamerguy????

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (0) +
I'm selling some of the flowers in my town, since they are everywhere. And I'm also selling fruit baskets. The fruits that I have available are cherries, peaches, a few oranges, a few lemons, and a few lychee. Let me know if you are interested and if you are let me know what fruits or flowers you are looking for. My friend code is 2252-0496-9755 nd my mii name is Joe.

I'm selling some of the flowers in my town, since they are everywhere. And I'm also selling fruit baskets. The fruits that I have available are cherries, peaches, a few oranges, a few lemons, and a few lychee. Let me know if you are interested and if you are let me know what fruits or flowers you are looking for. My friend code is 2252-0496-9755 nd my mii name is Joe.
hey what kind of roses do you have??????

Hey um do you still have oranges and lemons

What hybrid flowers do you have available? I’m looking for any hybrid flowers. Do you accept in game bells or perfect fruit for payment?

Back