• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [Selling] Fortune Cookie Goods

iFuwy

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
[Selling] Arwing, Bad Bro Stache, Blue Falcon, Fire Flower, (2x) Tri-Force, ? Block, Green Shell, Triple Red Shells.

[Looking For/Buying] Persimmons, Bamboo.

If interested, leave your 3DS code (if you don't have it on your profile) so I can add you back.

Last edited:
Hi! I can sell you a perfect apple! 35k is alright with me!

I've added you. My 3DS code is on the side and my name on AC is Ashlee is that's nessesary.

Last edited:
Holy crow, I'll add both of you guys! Hey and You? You think you can sell it to me for like 300k? 400k is like sooooo much. D: I mean, if 300k is too low, at least around 320~340k?

Ashlee could you open your gate please? :) I'm heading over there now.~

You, you too! Make sure to add me though, didn't get a confirmation on friend request. I'll be with you soon after I get that apple. x3

Last edited:
Just so you know Silver Axes still break.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, you never went to my town last night. I ended up waiting for about 30 minutes before calling it quits. I'm assuming you ended up nixxing the trade?

Just so you know Silver Axes still break.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, you never went to my town last night. I ended up waiting for about 30 minutes before calling it quits. I'm assuming you ended up nixxing the trade?

Omg I'm really sorry about that, I was having connection issues and I forgot to say anything to you. :/ And whaaat I didn't know Silver Axes could break. T.T In the wiki it says that Silver/Gold axes don't break...

I read the wiki thinking that too and I spent about 500k on my silver axe. It broke after cutting about 6 or 7 trees. Just didn't want you to spend the money the way I did not knowing they're breakable. xD

Back